Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Felt Pond Playmat

I've been wanting to make some felt playmats for awhile so one afternoon while Dollie was snoozing I went to town and made this little number up. Very simple and not fancy but really, does a 4 year old care....I think not!!!

All you need is some felt squares, plastic animals and a sewing machine.

I just created as I went. Knowing that all he really needs is places to hide his frogs and lizards.

Hours of fun.....makes for one happy mama!!!

Under-the-Sea, Dinosaur and Wild Life playmats to come......after my sisters wedding of course.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Leah -- you are my craft hero!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want you to know that I'm shedding some tears of joy right now!! Totally awesome. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get outta town you ridiculous crafter you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one! lol! I would love to hear more details on how you made it :)

    ReplyDelete